I think about electrolysis and the benefits, it isn’t just about hair removal and the freedom of shaving, tweezing and/or waxing. It’s the confidence and boost in self esteem that my clients receive as a result of electrolysis. The feeling it gives you is worth all the effort…you will give yourself a gift for life.
Faith and trust are very important in building our relationships. They are just as important when choosing an electrologist. The relationship between client and electrologist is personal. Some of the issues with unwanted hair growth can be embarrassing for the client. As a result, my professional ethics and treatment plan are incorporated into my consultation with my clients. The consultation provides you with an opportunity to get to know me and answer any questions you may have about the process. As part of the consultation, we will discuss the following:
- First I like to chat to get to know you a bit and to put you at ease.
- We will have a consultation to answer any questions you have and also to get a health history and also to make sure that there aren’t any allergies to my products .
- Your priorities in the areas you want treated and expectations of your hair removal. Electrolysis is permanent on all hair and skin colors as well as the fine hairs.
- The difference of electroloysis verses laser.
- I will work with your schedule as most people are very busy today to make sure you get the time you need and want. Your time is important to me.
- Payment plan- are discussed and I offer packages to minimize the cost of hair removal and will work within your budget for a treatment plan that meets your needs.
When you refer a potential client, both you and your friend will receive $10.00 off your next visit. I do my utmost to achieve permanent results quickly and safely without any adverse effects. I sincerely look forward to hearing from you, so we can discuss your hair removal needs.
Licensed electrologst since 1992